Please read this document carefully as it contains very important information regarding the usage of our services, limitations and exclusions, your rights and obligations that might apply to you.
- These Terms & Conditions apply to products purchased via www.themapstores.com or placed through Social Media, or offline on phone or chat or through our Customer Service Team which are all assets of Motion Ink LLP, company owning and operating www.themapstores.com
- By accessing this website www.themapstores.com, we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use themapstores.com if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
- The websites are a platform that facilitate the online sale and purchase of merchandise and services ("Services") offered by third party vendors and service providers ("Vendor/s"). Title to the merchandise (“Products”) will pass directly from the Vendors to you.
- www.themapstores.com has the right to change or discontinue any service at any time, without notice. www.themapstores.com may add or modify the procedures, modes, processes or conditions of purchase at any time. www.themapstores.com shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of any aspect of the services.
PRODUCT AND INSTALLATIONS
- www.themapstores.com enables the sale of a variety of products. Shipping for all the products on the website shall be per the company's policy, which may be changed by motionink.in from time to time.
In case you receive a damaged product, please get in touch with our Customer Service Team on +91 990 999 6279 (10AM-8PM) or write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org. Damage will be assessed and a solution will be offered. The product may be replaced or other corrective measure may be taken to address the issue
- In case the product is out of stock; our customer service team will get in touch with you and a refund request will be raised. For paid orders, the refund will be processed directly into your debit/credit card or online account. The money will reflect on your card or in your bank account within 7 to 21 working days from when the refund request was raised. For Cash on Delivery (COD) payments, there will be no refund given as no payment was received by us.
- We do not provide any other installation services for of our other products available on the portal.
- We are not suggesting to install the product like world map, wall posters, Glass Print in following circumstances:
- If there is seepage on the wall
- If there is loose plaster or the wall surface needs some repair work
- If the paint quality is not fit for the installation. Some cheaper paints or putti doesn’t provide good adhesion with the wall and remain loose.
- If the damage on the wall surface
- We give installation services only for the product produced by themapstores.com.
- Measurements provided by the customers are their responsibility. NO CLAIM OR NO REPLACEMENT WILL BE ALLOWED in case of wrong measurements
PROCESSING & SHIPPING TIME
- You should take all responsibility for your own actions in utilizing the products purchased by you; themapstores.com shall not be liable for any such action.
- You represent that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and are not a person barred from receiving services under the laws as applicable in India.
- Themapstores.com shall not be responsible for any deficiency in payment of consideration payable towards the products purchased on the website.
- Your order requires processing time and shipping time. The processing time may be different for each item. To calculate the estimated arrival date, add the processing time and the shipping time, and remember to skip weekends and holidays. Once processed, your order will be delivered in 3-10 business days depending upon the location and on the volume of shipment.
- We will deliver your items as quickly as possible, but please note that the customized products usually take more time and will be produced as per the schedule of other orders.
- There is NO FREE SHIPPING.
- To make shipping cost simple and understandable, we charge only 6% of the invoice value (excluding GST) as shipping cost.
- Lead time for deliveries is subject to change without notice. You may receive your order in two or more separate deliveries and delivery times will vary depending on the products you have ordered.
- If a freight forwarder, hotel, office building, sub-contractor, upholsterer, workroom or hand-carrying is used, the following terms will apply:
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that the only authorized person should receive the material. The buyer will have to send a separate email to share contact details of the authorized person.
- Themapstores.com won't be responsible for damage, defect, material difference, or loss that occurs to goods after they're delivered to you or a freight forwarder. This means that Motion Ink shall not provide a replacement of, or refund for, any such goods delivered to you or a freight forwarder.
- Your shipping address and pin code will be verified with the database of themapstores.com before you proceed to pay for your purchase. If your order is not serviceable by delivery partners, vendors, or your location is not covered by us, we would request you to provide us with an alternate shipping address which we expect to have on our delivery partner’s/vendor’s delivery list. If there is any dispute regarding the shipment of the products or services for the area not covered by motionink.in, we will not be held responsible for the non-delivery of the product. In case you book multiple orders for the products and services in one transaction, efforts will be made to ship all products together. However, this may not always be possible.
COPYRIGHT AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY POLICY
- www.themapstores.com respect the individual property rights and we expect our users to do the same. If you believe that the content is in denial of copyright agreement or trademark license, notify us immediately on our given contact information and provide us with.
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright/trademark interest.
- A description of the copyrighted work and/or trademark claimed to have been infringed.
- A description of where the claimed infringing content is located on our site.
- Your address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright/trademark owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright/trademark interest involved.
- The pricing information relating to the product shall be as disclosed to you at the time of your purchase.
- Themapstores.com does not guarantee that the price will be the lowest in the city, region or geography. Prices and availability are subject to change without notice or any consequential liability to you.
- While Themapstores.com strives to provide accurate information relating to products, services including pricing information, typographical and other errors may occur. In the event that a product or service is listed with incorrect price or with incorrect information due to an error, themapstores.com may, at its discretion, contact you for instructions or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation. Themapstores.com will have the right to modify the price of the product and contact you for further instructions via the e-mail address provided by you at the time of registration, or cancel the order and notify you of such cancellation. If we cancel the order after the payment has been processed, the entire amount will be remitted to your account from which the payment was made.
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of the Site, and use of the website or access to the site without www.themapstores.com’s express written consent.
CREDIT CARD DETAILS
You might be required to provide your credit, debit card or net banking details to the approved payment gateways while making the payment. In this regard, you agree to provide correct and accurate credit/debit card and net banking details to the approved payment gateways for availing services on the website. You will be solely responsible for the security and confidentiality of your credit/debit card and such a banking details. Themapstores.com expressly disclaims all liabilities that may arise as a consequence of any unauthorized use of your credit/debit card.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY FOR PRODUCTS
ACCOUNT, PASSWORD AND SECURITY
After creating a user account, you agree to provide themapstores.com with your current email address and upon any changes to provide an updated information. You may not use false email address, or impersonate an entity or any other person. Your will be awarded a password in the event of account designation after you complete the registration process and themapstores.com will not be held responsible for any activity through your account and will not be liable for any loss and damage occurring from your inability to comply.
WARRANTIES AND CLAIMS
Please note the standard warranties and the conditions for usage of the products in relation to each product. No claim (a) that is contrary to the above or (b) where products have been used contrary to the conditions of usage; will be entertained.
which the unlikely liability arises.
TERMS FOR OFFERS, PROMOTIONS, CONTESTS
- Themapstores.com shall introduce various offers, promotions, contests from time to time. The terms and conditions for these shall be separately called out and themapstores.com reserves right to change/ modify/ add/ delete any of terms and conditions on such contests or promotions at its discretion at any time without prior intimation.
- While participating in such contests/ promotions, you hereby agree to release and hold themapstores.com harmless from any claims or demand.
- All personal information collected, in the course of this contest shall be kept confidential. themapstores.com shall use such information for communicating various marketing and promotional activities, subject to the contestant’s choice to receive such communications, while entering the contest.
- The participant's profile must be public. Entries from private profiles can't be viewed and therefore will be considered invalid.
All claims, differences and disputes arising under or in connection with or in relation to the Terms & Conditions or any transactions entered into on or through the website or the relationship between you and www.themapstores.com shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Ahmedabad and you hereby accede to and accept the jurisdiction of such courts.