This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for http://www.themapstores.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this web site. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the Website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
WHAT TYPES OF INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
- When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number or other details in order to enable you to use our Services.
WE WILL NOT ASK FOR CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD INFORMATION.
- When you order something, we collect the order information in a specific format for our records. All the designs and substrates are marked with individual Product Ids which can be used to identify any order related confusions.
WHEN DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION?
- We collect information when you create an account or place an order. Additionally, any time you access our Services, our servers automatically gather information from your browser or device. This information includes your IP addresses and location (if you have enabled this feature).
HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
- We may use the information to speed up the ordering process and to periodically send emails regarding your order or any other Services.
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
- Your personal information is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Transport Layer Security (TLS) technology.
- We implement a variety of security measures when a User places an order, enters, submits, or accesses their information. All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
- If you choose to connect your account with Facebook or any other service, we will receive and retain basic account registration data you provide to that service, such as your name, email address, user ID and profile page URL.
- We may also receive and display content relevant to your use of our Services from activity feeds or other information from Facebook and other linked services, including the contents of your "Wall," status updates, comments, photos and location "check-ins" to the extent you grant us access to such information from those services.
- Whenever you post content, comments or other material using our Services, we may use your username on the website in connection with your content, and may, at our sole discretion, allow other users to search for information on our website, including information about you. Remember that all information you post on our website is made publicly available. Other users may be able to contact you through your comments and any content, comments and we may redistribute other material that you submit by using our Services through the Internet or other media.
- We use "cookies" on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor's hard drive to identify repeat visitors and help us improve your access to our site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you don’t have to log in with a password more than once, so you save time. Cookies also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Using cookies is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
DO WE USE “WEB BEACONS”?
- Yes. "Web beacons" (also known as "clear gifs" and "pixel tags") are small transparent graphic images that are often used in conjunction with cookies in order to further personalize our website and Services we provide for our users and to collect a limited set of information about our visitors. We may also use web beacons in email communications in order to understand the behavior of our customers. We do not link the web beacons to any PII.
DO WE USE “METADATA”?
- Yes, when you use our website as an artist, we also log the metadata associated with any images you upload. Metadata is usually technical data that is associated with the content that you uploaded. Metadata can, for example, describe how, when or by whom a piece of content was collected and formatted. Please remember, that none of this automatically collected technical information is associated with any identified person at the time it is collected.
- We use third-party analytics service providers ("Analytics Providers"), such as for example Google, to help us analyze how users use our Services and to measure traffic and usage trends for the Services. These tools collect information sent by your device or our Service, including the web pages you visit, add-ons, and other information that assists us in improving our Services. Please note that we may change the Analytics Providers that we use from time to time.
- The information generated by your browser or device about your use of our Services will be transmitted to and stored by the Analytics Provider(s). The Analytics Providers will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of our Services, compiling reports on website or mobile activity for our use and providing other services relating to website activity and Internet usage.
- The Analytics Providers may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on the Analytics Providers’ behalf. We collect and use this analytics information with analytics information from other Users so that it cannot reasonably be used to identify any individual User.
- By using our website, you consent to the processing of your personal data by the Analytics Provider in the manner and for the purposes set forth above.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS?
- We require an email address from you when you create an account or place an order.
- We use your email both for transactional purposes such notifications on the status of your order, and for promotional purposes, such as newsletters, offers of new services, event notifications, third-party special offers. Email messages we send you may contain code that enables our database to track your usage of the emails, including whether the email was opened and what links (if any) were clicked. If you would rather not receive promotional emails from us, please contact us via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We also reserve the right to send you certain communications, such as service announcements and administrative messages, without offering you the opportunity to opt out of receiving them.
- When you use our Services we automatically receive your location. We use various technologies to determine your location, such as location services of the applicable operating system or browser and sensor data from your device, as well as the GPS information.
THIRD PARTY DISCLOSURE
- This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
- However, you acknowledge and agree that we may disclose information you provide if we believe in good faith that we are authorized or required to do so by law, or you give us your consent to do so, including if we notify you that the information you provide will be shared in a particular manner and you provide such information.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
- We may include or offer third party products or services on our website. We have shared some links that will take you to certain third-party links which are useful to understand our range of products and services.
- Google's advertising requirements can be summed up by Google's Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. We have not enabled Google AdSense on our site but we may do so in the future.
USER'S AGE RESTRICTIONS
- We do not target any portion of our Services to anyone who is NOT authorized to make any online payment. Our Services are not directed at children under age of 13. If we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age of 13 without parental consent, we will delete that information as soon as possible. Therefore, if you believe that me might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us.
SECURITY & PROTECTION
- We have security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information stored in our database. We will exercise reasonable care in providing secure transmission of information between your computer or mobile device and our servers.
- However, no information transmitted over the Internet can be guaranteed 100% secure, so we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information transmitted to us over the Internet and hence accept no liability for any unintentional interception or misuse.
IF AT ANY TIME YOU WOULD LIKE TO UNSUBSCRIBE FROM RECEIVING FUTURE EMAILS, YOU CAN
- Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
- Following termination or deactivation of your account, we may retain information (including your profile information) and uploaded images for a commercially reasonable time for backup, archival, and/or audit purposes.
- Your personal data will be processed for the period necessary for the performance of the contract. In the case of providing consent for personal data processing, the personal data will be processed until the withdrawal of such consent. The personal data processing period may be prolonged for any periods prescribed by law for addressing claims. After such periods, personal data will be processed in the scope and for the period prescribed by the legal provisions.
- The website permits payment via various modes including cash on delivery (COD), virtual payment wallets and online payments through debit/credit cards and internet banking. While availing any of the payment method/s available on the Website, The Map Store will not be responsible for or assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to you due to:
- Lack of authorization for any transaction(s), or
- Exceeding the pre-set limit mutually agreed by you and between bank/s, or
- Any payment issues arising out of the transaction, or
- Rejection of transaction for any other reason(s) whatsoever.
- All payments made against the purchases on Website by you shall be compulsorily in Indian Rupees. The Map Store will not facilitate transaction with respect to any other form of currency with respect to the purchases made on the Website. At the time of delivering your order, we may request you to provide supporting documents (including but not limited to identification and address proof issued by the Government of India). This is done in the interest of providing you with a safe online shopping environment.
- You acknowledge that The Map Store will not be liable for any damages, interests or claims, losses resulting from or suffered on account of not processing a transaction/ transaction amount or any delay in processing a transaction/ transaction amount which is beyond control of The Map Store Team.
- The Map Store has made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours and images of its products that appear at the store. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor's display of any color will be accurate.
- The Map Store reserves the right, but is not obligated, to limit the sales of its products to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. The Map Store may exercise this right on a case-to-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that it offers. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at any time without notice, at The Map Store’s sole discretion. The Map Store does not warrant that the quality of any product, service, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations.
Users are able to change their personal information by emailing us or by logging in to their account.